I've tried a lot of them... this is my favorite, hands down. Worth the effort to roast the garlic as it says. Originally from Allrecipes.com
* 4 cloves garlic
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
* 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
* 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
3. In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
4. Cover and bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm.
**Easily doubled with 1 add'l pkg spinach, using the whole pkg of cr. cheese, more mozzarella and Parmesan. And of course more garlic. You don't need to double the artichokes. Bake in a 9x13 dish or 2- 8x8s. Freezes wonderfully for a quick appetizer.